- Little Eagles Muay Thai: Instruction geared towards ages 8-10, youth below the age of 8 will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Junior Eagles Muay Thai: Muay Thai class designed for youth ages 11-14.
- Muay Thai Fundamentals: These classes are designed to introduce our newer students (ages 15 and up) to basic Muay Thai striking and clinch concepts with an emphasis on stance, balance, footwork, and technique.
- All Levels Muay Thai: In our all levels class we will dive deeper into the application of fundamental and advanced techniques. It is open for beginner to advanced level ages 15 and up.
- Kickboxing: Our kickboxing class will focus on stand up striking, utilizing boxing combinations as well as different kick and knee variations. Geared for ages 15 and up.
- Combat Conditioning: A fast paced workout featuring a combination of cardiovascular and strength intervals geared towards improving overall fitness. Whether you are a fighter or casual practitioner, this class is guaranteed to make you sweat.
- Pad Class: Instructor led session utilizing various Thai pad and mitt drills.
- Morning Muay Thai: Open to all levels ages 15 and up. This class will be a mix of conditioning, Muay Thai striking and clinch concepts and bag work.
- Yin Yoga: A slower and more meditative yoga, giving you space to turn inward and tune into both your mind and the physical sensations of your body. As you are holding poses for a longer period of time, yin helps increase mobility and strength and will provide balance and harmony to your body and mind.